terça-feira, 18 de setembro de 2007

about love

What about love?
I'm trying to write this words, but I just don't know what I could say about what I feel.
Or at least, if I feel something, or if I feel what I wanted to feel...
I know that when you're around, I loose my breath and that's such a weird thing because I don't know dealing whit these kind of feelings anymore.
I wish you were here and i wish you were feeling the same.
my insecurity makes me think that you don't care and I...
oh shut up!
you don't even know writing in English =p
ahsudhoiusahdoihsad
I wish I had the same control with the words in Englis as I have in Portuguese.

"...' cause I can't help falling in love with you..."

2 comentários:

hayashi disse...

merda! perdi o comentário! ¬¬

mega disse...

oO
uahuhauhahuahua
homem revoltado
só pq meu inglês é mais precário que tudo né tiiia
intendi bem pouco :~

UHAUAHUAHUAUHAH
só que eu amo vc

:**